Saturday, October 17, 2009

More MOO-age


"Itsa me Mario!!" Though they might not be considered superheroes...they are brothers that can whoop some a$& in an assortment of video games. Mario and Luigi can both jump super high, grow to absurd sizes, and each can throw fireballs...ya I said fireballs. These two can take down many enemies though the most recognizable foe is Bowzer...He is like a emo turtle on steroids and covered in spikes. In simple terms, Mario is the man and Luigi is more of a side kick.

2 comments:

  1. I love the nintendo Mario games! I used to play them with my brother all the time, before he sold in his old games for games like grand theft auto and call of duty. But your description of bowser is great. For some reason, I always ended up picking him because of his awesome spin move. I also like Luigi's jumps better than Mario's. He weirdly jumps up and skips in the air at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ya Luigi has definetely got some ups...and Nintindo was the shiz nit back in the day and is still fun to play. I think we all might have to get together and have some rediculous Mario Party or Mario Cart competition.

    ReplyDelete