Monday, November 30, 2009

Give me that Turboman Doll !


If you ever watch television during the holidays you are bound to see some kind of movie that is supposed to put you in the holiday spirit...Last night flipping through channels I found this classic Jingle All The Way. Considering I'm a huge Arnold Schwarzenegger fan, I had to watch his Christmas movie. I don't know whether I like him because he is just a beast or whether it is because I love to laugh at his voice?..but he's the man regardless. Back to the movie, if you haven't ever seen it, it is about a father that is always late to his sons events and is having a tough time with his wife. As he looks for this toy, which his son wants, he runs into this police officer and mail man throughout his journey for the doll...with much humor between you'll most likely enjoy it. The character he ends up dressing up as is the superhero Turboman, awesome I know.

1 comment:

  1. I used to watch this movie all the time! Seeing a picture of turboman definitely reminds me of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete