Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Favorite Heroes


yes!! I have always been a huge fan of the TMNT...(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Ever since I can remember I've either enjoyed playing with the action figures or video games, loved watching the show, and even went to the movie that was in theater's. That same movie, I showed up dressed as a Leonardo, the blue Ninja Turtle. Haha. The little kids were laughing at me and I even go a couple chuckles out of parents, perfect. Anyways, the bearded one is called Master Splinter and he is the one that taught them all they know...He is the man, or should I say rat...Hahha.

4 comments:

  1. haha if you really dressed up as Leonardo, then you are the man!! You remind me of some friends that I had in high school, they would do things like that! Anyway, yeah I loved watching the show too but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...lol..that's funny...but TMNT was show..i use to parade around my yard in my boxers attempting to impersonate a ninja...lol...maybe that was too much info...h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprisingly, I loved the TMNT...awesome it was mainly because I had one older brother who use to love them so I would watch them with him. LOL to you dressing up at the movies...your a bold guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah I can't believe you actually dressed up, that's hilarious! But hey, if we people can dress up like ron weasley when going to see the harry potter movie, why not dress up for teenage mutant ninja turtles? That's definitely twice as cool, oh and the movie is awesome! It comes on like all the time on ABC family, if you ever want to watch it!

    ReplyDelete