Saturday, November 7, 2009

NSN comes to a halt


...so since we had a fundraiser for our team...I had to look reasonable and shave:( Now I feel like Bruce Banner, also known as the Hulk, who is clean shaven just like me. I was looking forward to not shaving for quite some time, but the Executive Cup (fundraiser) caused me to change my look and remove all my facial hair. This kinda made me mad!.."You don't wana see me when I'm angry!.." I think I might turn green too and start growing a couple feet while becoming almost 1500 lbs. Haha. Watch out....

2 comments:

  1. This post was pretty funny. I liked how you related yourself to one of the characters that you are talking about. The Hulk is pretty cool! However, I really cannot see you as a huge green monster! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say what?>>>??... I thought I had the Hulkish physique. Hah. Sadly, I'm not like 8' tall and a muscular beast...though I can become pretty angry;)...The funny thing is that at this very moment I am wearing a Hulk T-shirt, ironic no?

    ReplyDelete